Skip to content

Structure for JIRA: Ideas

Thank you for visiting our feedback website! Feel free to vote or post your own ideas. Make sure you turn on the option to notify you about changes and comments in your account settings, so that you can stay updated about the progress of the ideas you’re interested in.

3 results found

1. Use a field (i.e. sequential index) to automatically create hierarchy into Structure when importing from CSV/Jira.

Hi, we usually load Jira items via CSV import, and it is very time consuming to arrange them with links or to manually indent them into the Structure.
    It would be great to use a field like the Structure's sequential index.
    For instance, using that field during import, to automatically arrange the hierarchy into the Structure (i.e., item 3.1.3 to be put automatically after 3.1.2 and underneath 3.1).

Many thanks, and congrats for your works, it is very well done!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Structure  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Leave a comment in all highlighted issues.

Sometimes issues are done together, and it would be great to highlight 2 or more issues and leave the same comment at once. Currently, you have to leave comment one by one.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. include version number in documentation of features

Hello again! Since we are on an older version of structure (3.3.4), it would be nice for the documentation pages for various features to include the version that they were introduced in.

For example, I searched for how to create my own "Quick Transformations", and found the page https://wiki.almworks.com/display/structure/Quick+Transformations that describes exactly what I want to do. But the buttons don't exist in my UI. I eventually found the release notes and saw that the feature wasn't introduced until 3.4.
    thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)