I suggest Structure Plugin should ...

Show hours worked filtered by worklog author

It would be very helpful to be able to use Structure to display hours worked on issues, filtered by the author of each worklog.

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Shane WignallShane Wignall shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DanDan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Igor,
        Column by person works, or even using the "automate grouping" mode .

If I query worklogauthor = BOB. I would expect all tasks that BOB charged hours to to show up in the structure. The Hours Logged column should show the total hours that user charged while excluding hours charged by a different worklogauthor.

The current test is. I search for user BOB and one of the tasks has 10 hours charged by Bob and 10 hours charged by Jen. The structure currently shows 20 hours, when it should show 10.

Hope this helps. I'm a big proponent of ALM, but this worklog issue is making it hard for me to convince the rest of the organazation to use it. Thanks

• Igor SeredaAdminIgor Sereda (Admin, ALM Works) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dan, thanks for the clarification. Yes, it is clear that we need just take the work reported by a specific user. I would imagine you'd create a table with a column per person, right?

To anonymous: yes, we're working on publishing the roadmap soon on the website.

Thanks!
        Igor

• DanDan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For further clarification, even if a single JIRA task has hours from multiple uses it would be highly valuable to be able to see that total hours per user. Currently, the system will put the total hours charged by all users into the single user filter.

Feedback and Knowledge Base