Structure Plugin for JIRA: Ideas

Thank you for visiting our feedback website! Feel free to vote or post your own ideas. Make sure you turn on the option to notify you about changes and comments in your account settings, so that you can stay updated about the progress of the ideas you’re interested in.

I suggest Structure Plugin should ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Show native JIRA Screens when creating and/or editing tasks in the structure view

I really appreciate the ability to edit tasks directly in the structure view. However, doing so results in two undesired side effects:

1. If the user needs to change multiple fields, they have to do so one field at a time. Depending on the notification scheme, this can result in a lot of email spam.

2. It encourages users to change fields on the issues without entering associated comments. For example, if somebody is changing the Fix Version/s for a task, in our team, we expect them to enter a comment explaining/justifying the change. There is no way to enter…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • custom row heights and the ability to export to ms word/view in web layout mode

custom row heights and the ability to export to ms word/view in web layout mode

0 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)